Norton antivirus is developed specifically to provide comprehensive protection to your device. Norton comes with outstanding features and sometimes this antivirus gets you stuck with Error Code 3039, 65543. To get this error code fixed then, this guide is ideal for you. Follow the given steps very carefully to troubleshoot the error in the shortest time frame. If you have doubt that you cannot fix this error on your own then call on Norton Contact Number UK for instant help from the technicians.
Causes of Error Code 3039, 65543
This software design, programmers’ code anticipating the occurrence of error and there are no perfect designs, as the error can be expected even with the best program design. The errors can happen while runtime if a particular error isn’t addressed and experienced during the testing and design.
The runtime errors are commonly caused by incompatible programs running simultaneously. It might also happen because of memory issue, a bad graphics or virus infection. Whatever the case might be, the issue must be fixed resolved quickly to avoid further issues.
Symptoms of Error code 3039, 65543
Runtime issues happen without any warning. The error code can come up the screen anytime Norton Antivirus is run. In fact, the error code or some other dialogue box can come again and again if not deal with early on.
There might be examples of files deletion or new files showing. Though this symptom is widely due to virus infection, it can be attributes as a symptom of routine error, as virus infection is one of the causes for the runtime error. The user might also face a sudden drop in internet connection speed, yet again it is not always the case.
Method 1: Upgrade the Device Drivers/Managers
• Upgrading the device drivers or managers will try to resolve half of the errors. For that,
• Manual Driver Update: You need to head the driver official website of Norton. After that, download the driver from there
• Automatic Driver Update: Use the downloaded “Driver Easy” software, update the device drivers. So, download, install and then run the device drivers tool on your computer
Method 2: “Windows System Restore” Will Save Changes
• Restoring the Windows System will save the real-time changes. To do this,
• You need to click on the “Start” taskbar button
• In the mentioned search box, just enter the “System Restore”
• You will get the various search results
• In the results, you need to click on “System Restore”
• You need to type in an administrator password in the domain and if you asked then click on “OK”
• Follow the steps one-by-one
• You need to select a relevant restore point and restore your PC
Method 3: Install the System Updates and for that,
• You need to click on the “Start” taskbar option
• You need to enter “Update” into the search bar
• After that, the Windows Update dialog box will come up
• If any new windows update appears, then you have to click on “Install Updates” option
When the update is completed then, restart the device to get the error code completely resolved. Make sure that you are using strong and stable internet connection. Also, keep your device fully charged to avoid glitches. If the error code still persists then, just call on Norton Helpline Number for instant resolution from the technical experts. The teams are available 24x7 to help you to resolve the error in the shortest time frame.