If you are using Norton Antivirus or Internet Security, then you may sometimes face a tough time uninstalling it from your device. Just like most antivirus software, Norton also leaves a lot of configuration and junk files behind in the registry even after uninstalling it from Programs and Features. Before deciding to uninstall Norton, make sure that you have a reliable antivirus program for your system just like Norton. Because, the antivirus programs help to protect your PC from external threats like malware, hijacks, virus, etc. However, removing these antivirus programs from the system is one of the hell tasks. To get more about Norton antivirus get connected with the experts at Norton Support Phone Number.
Well, if you are going to install a new antivirus program, then it becomes necessary to remove the Norton entirely from your device. Because any of Norton file on your device will interfere with the working procedure of the new antivirus program. In this post, we are going to provide some uninstalling methods of Norton Antivirus and Internet Security so that you can easily uninstall it from your device.
Let’s have a look at the uninstallation procedure of Norton Antivirus from Windows 10:
• Start the Windows Control Panel interface
• Click on Programs and then Programs and Features on the prompted screen
• Then a list of installed application will be shown. Scroll down until you locate the one Norton Security. Select it by clicking on it once
• Now, click on the Uninstall/Change option that appeared above the list of the installed program.
• After that, follow the prompts to finish the uninstallation process. Now, reboot the system to remove the Norton entirely from your PC.
Now, we will discuss the uninstallation process of Norton Internet Security:
• First, open the Control Panel, which you will find the in the Start Menu.
• Then, open the Program Manager. If you have set your Control Panel in Category view, then click on ‘Uninstall a program’ link. If you set it in Icon view then, open ‘Programs and Features’ or ‘Add/Remove Programs’.
• It will now open a window that appears all of your installed programs. It might take a while to load if you have many programs installed on your system.
• Now, search Norton Internet Security. Click on it and then click the Uninstall option that appears at the top of the list. Now, follow the on-screen instruction to get the Norton Internet Security removed. If you are facing any trouble while uninstalling this product, then contact Norton Internet Security Support for guidance.
• Now, remove Other Norton products. It might be possible that there is more than one Norton product installed on your system. See the list for any more Norton or Symantec Programs and then remove them entirely by using Uninstall option.
• After that, restart your computer. After removing and uninstalling the programs, restart your computer to complete the uninstallation if you encountered ant errors while the uninstallation process, see the next section.
Through this process, you can easily uninstall Norton antivirus and Internet Security. It is advisable to follow these steps very carefully to avoid any glitches. If in case, you are facing any trouble then get connected with the technical experts at Norton Customer Service Phone Number. Here you will get complete assistance and get your error fixed in the shortest time frame.