Norton antivirus is the best security software that is equipped with outstanding security tools to fight against viruses, threats, and other malware. This antivirus software sometimes gets you stuck when comes with an Norton Error Code 13000. When this error code occurs, Norton stops working on your device which is a result your device goes under danger.
Causes of Norton Error Code 13000:
• Download Corruption in Norton Internet security
• Incomplete installation of Norton Security Software
• Install and uninstall any file linked to Norton Internet Security
• Malware and Virus which has corrupted or damaged Windows system files
• Active program window crashes
• Windows also respond slowly to output and input devices
Resolution of this error code:
First of all, keep in mind the end goal to investigate the mistake or corrupt code, which you have to restart your computer. In the vent that a similar issue appears then, it is advisable to uninstall any non-Symantec security items to conquer the issue.• After that, restart the Computer
When you are done with these steps, then it is recommended to get in touch with the technical experts by calling on Norton Helpline Service Number UK to get complete, reliable and instant help. The teams are available all the time to help you in any manner they can.