Norton antivirus is the best security software that comes with excellent features and security tools to provide fine protection to your device against unwanted bugs and other malware. It gets you stuck due to an Norton error 45 due to which Norton stops working on your device. In this guide, we’ll discuss the symptoms and causes of this error code.
Method 1- Close Conflicting Programs
Symptoms of Error 45
• Error ‘45’ crashes the active program window
• Your computer regularly crashes with Error 45 when running the same program
• Norton Antivirus ‘45’ appears
• Windows run slowly and respond to keyboard or mouse
• Your PC ‘freezes periodically for a few seconds at a time
• Corrupt download or incomplete Norton installation
• Corruption in Window registry from a current Norton associated software change (install or uninstall)
• Malware or virus infection which has corrupted Windows system files or Norton ailed program files
• Another program maliciously or accidentally deleted Norton files
Well, you can call on Norton Helpline Number UK to get instant resolution of the error code 45. But, firstly you have to follow a few below-given steps to fix the error on your own.
• First of all, get the registry entries repaired with Error 45
• Execute a complete malware scan of your computer
• Clean the system junk by using Disk Cleanup tool ‘cleanmgr’
• Now, update your computer device drivers
• Utilize Windows System Restore to “Undo” current System Changes
• Run Windows System File Checker ‘sfc/scannow’
• Install all Available windows updates and then,
• Conduct a clean windows installation to fix the error completely
When you are done with these troubleshooting steps, you can now use Norton antivirus to protect your device. You can get in touch with them anytime and anywhere you want because they are available 24x7 to help you in any manner they can.