Norton antivirus is known for its excellent security tools through which it provides excellent protection to the devices. It comes with some technical errors due to which Norton stops working on the device. In this guide, you learn causes and resolution of this Norton Error Code 11006, 2 to enjoy the Norton security again.
Causes of Norton Error 11006 2
• Damaged Windows registry entry linked with Norton Antivirus
• The incomplete or corrupted download of Norton antivirus solution
• Malware or virus infection that has damaged the program files
Here is resolution step to fix Norton Error 11006 2:
• Firstly, open Task Manager just by clicking on Ctrl + Alt + Del simultaneously
• Go to the Processes tab and stop the programs one by one by highlighting every program and clicking the End Process option
• Check if the error message Norton 11006 2 will re-occur or not every time you stop a procedure
• When you recognize the program which is causing the Norton error 11006 2 you might move ahead with the next resolution step
• For Windows 7, Start Button – Control panel – Uninstall a program • For Windows 8, Start Button – Scroll down – More Settings – Control panel > Uninstall a program • For Windows 10, Control Panel – result – Uninstall a program • When inside Programs and Features click on the Problem Program – Uninstall and Update • If you select to update and then, you have to follow the prompt to finish the procedure, although if you select to Uninstall you will have to follow the on-screen instruction to uninstall and then re-download it
By following a few steps, you can easily troubleshoot this error on your own. Just call on Norton UK Helpline Toll Free Service to get connected with the technical experts for instant help. The teams are available all the time to help you in any manner they can.