Norton Error code 104 is really very irritating and gets you stuck because Norton stops protecting your device when this error code comes. Below-given is the fixing of this error code.
Uninstall and Reinstall the Norton Setup
To fix this installation error, uninstall the outdated version of Norton from your system using the removal tool
• After removing the Norton product, restart your Computer
• Again setup Norton Anti-virus and check its new version
• Log in to your Norton account and install its latest version for smooth and fast running
• Follow the on-screen instructions carefully and setup Norton
Remove Unknown and Unwanted software
Sometimes unwanted files and unwanted software create errors installing or downloading Norton. For that, you have to remove unwanted or unknown software
• Firstly, press Win key + R simultaneously to open the Run dialog box
• Now, you have an installed programs list and choose the unwanted programs and click on Uninstall to remove them
• If you are having Unknown publisher software then, remove them also
Update System Drivers and Graphics
For the smooth running of the installed software program, it is very essential to update all the graphics and the system drivers. If the driver gets outdated or old then, install the latest version of the graphics card driver to avoid errors.• Choose the graphics card manufacturer and download the driver to install it manually
If the problem still persists even after following the above given steps then, call on Norton UK Helpline Toll Free Service for complete assistance regarding the resolution. The teams are always there to help you in any manner they can.