Norton antivirus is the best security software to provide comprehensive protection to your device against viruses, malware, and threats. This software comes with outstanding features and at the same time, it comes with an error code 8505 129 that gets you stuck because Norton stops working on your device. Read this guide to know the exact resolution steps and follow them carefully to avoid any issue. You can also take help from the technical expert by calling on Norton Helpline Service Number UK for instant help.
Resolution of Error code:
SOL: Check Network Proxy Settings:
This error might occur due to incorrect proxy settings. So it has become necessary to check network proxy settings. For that,
• Hold and press Windows + R key simultaneously to start the Run dialog box
• Enter in “inercpl.cpl” in the required field and then press Enter key
• This will open the “Internet Properties” window on your PC
• Click on “LAN settings” provided on the “Connections” tab
• Look for the proxy server and under that in the LAN (Local Area Network) settings box, be sure that none of the boxes have ticked or marked
• If you get an entry under the “Proxy server” and then un-tick the boxes
• After that, select “Automatically detect settings”
• Now, you need to run an advanced scan on your system through the “Norton antivirus removal” tool
• The “Unknown Proxy Server” address might signal a possible threat or the unsolicited app makes to do it
• Here, you have to click on ‘Ok’ option
• You need to click on the “option Apply” and then click on the “Ok” button
By following the given steps, you can easily resolve this issue on your own. If the problem still persists then, get connected with the technical experts for instant resolution.