Norton antivirus not only protects you against advanced viruses and malware but it also enhances the performance of your device. It comes with an Norton error 5013 3 due to which Norton stops protecting your device. In that case, here are the exact resolution steps to fix this issue.
Symptoms Error 5022 2:
Method 1: Download and run Norton Power Eraser
• Download Norton Power Eraser
• Now, click on Save and run Norton Power Erase by double-clicking on NPE.exe file
• Read the license agreement and then, click on Accept
• Click on Scan for Risk icon in Norton Eraser window
• By default, Norton Power Eraser conducts a Rootkits scan and needs a system restart. Click on Restart when seeing the prompts to restart Computer
• When the computer restarted, the scan starts automatically and follows the on-screen instructions and if you are facing any issue then, call on Norton UK Support Help Center Service for instant help regarding resolution.
Method 2: Enable Norton Product Tamper Protection
• First of all, Start Norton that appears Device Security in Norton Window
• Click on Settings and under Quick Controls, tick Norton Tamper Protection
• Now, click on Close option
Method 3: Turn on the Base Filtering Engine Service
• Firstly, press the Windows + R keys to open the Run Dialog Box
• Type services.msc and press Enter
• If the User Account Control windows prompt then, click on Continue or Yes
• In the Services window, under the Name column, double-click on Base Filtering Engine
• Verify that Automatic option is appearing in the right of Startup Type
• Check Started displays to the right of Service Status
• If the service status isn’t Started then click on Start
• Now, click on Ok and exit the Services window and restart your PC
By doing this, you will be now able to use Norton again without any Error code. If still, the error code is occurring then, contact the service team for instant help.