Norton antivirus is the best antivirus software to protect your device against the virus, and other malware. This antivirus is known for excellent security tools and features that fight with unwanted bugs and detect suspicious activities to clean your device and ensure a safe and secure device. It comes with an error 3047, 4000 that gets you stuck as Norton stops working on your device. In this guide, you will learn the exact procedure to fix this error code on your own.
Resolution for Error 3047, 4000
First of all, restart your computer and if the problem persists even after you reboot the computer, download and run the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool. Call on Norton Helpline Number UK for instant and reliable help from the technical team.
Step 1: Restart your Computer
Firstly, exit all programs and restart your computer, if the problem still persists then, move ahead with the next step
Step 2: Download and run the Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool
• If you have Norton installed then, uninstall it before you run the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool
• For that, download the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool
• Save the file to the Windows desktop and on some browsers, the file is automatically saved to its default location
• To open the Downloads window in your browser, press the Ctrl + J key
• Double-click on the NRnR icon
• Read this license agreement, and click on Agree
• Click on Reinstall and Remove
• You might see the Remove option and if Norton is from your service provider
• Click on Continue or Remove and click on Restart Now
• When the computer restarts then, follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall Norton
The above-given steps are very easy to conduct and one can easily follow these steps without any issue. You can take help from the technical teams if you are facing any issue while conducting any of these steps.