Norton antivirus comes with a serious Norton error 9090 due to which it stops protecting your device. In this guide, we will discuss its resolution procedures.
Method 1- Close Conflicting Programs
• Click on Ctrl + Alt + Del simultaneously to open task manager to see the currently running program list
• Go to the Processes tab and stop the programs by highlighting every program and click on the End Process option
• Here, review if the error message will reoccur every time you stop a process
• When you get to recognize that the program is causing the error then, just reinstall the app which is causing this issue
• After that, update your Virus Protection or download and install the latest Windows Update
Method 2- Update Virus Infection
Virus infection causing runtime error on your PC must quickly be prevented, removed or quarantined. Update your virus program then run a thorough scan of PC or install the Windows Updates. Call on Norton Antivirus help Number UK to contact the technical expert for instant help regarding resolution.
Method 3- Reinstall Runtime Libraries
Uninstall the package just by going to Programs and Features and highlight the Microsoft Visual C ++ Redistributable package
• Click on Uninstall and when it is completed restart your computer
• Download the latest redistributable package from Microsoft then, install it
Method 4- Run Disk Cleanup
• Run Disk Cleanup, open your explorer window and right-click your main directly
• Click on Properties and click on Disk Cleanup
Method 5- Reinstall Your Graphics Driver
• If the error is related to a bad graphics driver, then
• Open your Device Manager, locate the graphics driver
• Right-click on the video card driver then, Click on Uninstall and restart your computer
When you are done with the above-given steps then the error will definitely be resolved. Use a strong and stable internet connection to avoid any glitches.