Norton antivirus is the best antivirus software to provide excellent protection against unwanted bugs and others. The users sometimes get stuck due to error 40. In this guide you will get simple and hassle-free third-party support to all Norton users, in this guide, we are explaining about the Norton Error 40 and fix it. Norton error code can appear on your PC screen in the following situations.
• If you are trying to install Norton but you have already another antivirus/security on your PC
• If you are trying to install Norton security but it couldn’t be finished so the installation procedure failed
• If you have got the notification to update/upgrade to a newer version but the procedure failed
Resolution of Norton Error 40:
• Run the Norton Reinstall and Remove tool
• If you have Norton Family installed, uninstall it before you run the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
• Download the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool
• Save the file to the Windows desktop. On some browsers, the file is automatically saved to its default location
• To open the Downloads window in your browser, press the Ctrl + J key
• Double-click on the NRnR icon and read the license agreement, click on Agree
• Click on Advanced options and Remove Only
• Click on Remove and then, click on Restart Now
When the Computer restarts then, follow the on-screen prompts to reinstall Norton completely and if you are facing any issue then, call on Toll Free Help Disk Norton UK for instant and reliable help regarding the resolution. The teams are available 24x7 to help you in any manner they can.